Take control of your super
Super is your money, invested for your future when you’re no longer working. Choosing a super fund to help you manage your super savings can be a difficult decision.
NSF Super has been helping thousands of Australians manage their super savings for over 25 years – and there are plenty of reasons you should consider us:
- Multi-industry fund – it doesn’t matter which industry you work in, you can invest your super savings with NSF Super. Better still when you change jobs, you don’t have to change super funds
- Not for profit fund – we return all benefits to our members – not shareholders
- Personal service with a smile – the NSF Super team are passionate, friendly and highly trained to ensure that we’re doing everything possible to make super simple for our members
- Investment choice – we offer a comprehensive range of investment strategies for you to choose from
- Competitive fees – our fee structure remains highly competitive, and there are no fees at all when entering the fund or on contributions into your account
- Returns – Noone can predict the future, but we have a strong history of competitive, long-term returns
- MyBenefits for members – we offer our members a range of extra products, services and benefits to help manage their super and other finances, including;
- Money Solutions – access your own Money Coach for help with your personal financial situation
- MemberAccess – helping members manage their super savings online
- Insurance – we offer competitive insurance cover through MetLife Insurance Limited for Death and Total & Permanent Disablement and Income Protection insurance.
- Banking products – ME Bank offers NSF Super members access to discounted home loan and banking products
- Financial tools – a range of useful calculators and tools to help plan for your future
- Keeping your super safe – tips and information to help keep your super savings safe