Making Personal Contributions
Making personal superannuation contributions for yourself or a spouse is simple with NSF Super. For information on the different types of personal superannuation contributions you can make to your super account, simply download our useful Making Additional Contributions Fact Sheet.
Once we have your Tax File Number (TFN), you can make contributions to your NSF Super account, using one of the following payment options:
BPAY is the quickest and easiest way to make a contribution to your NSF Super account.
Using telephone or internet banking from your bank or financial institution, it takes just a few simple steps to make a payment from your cheque, savings, debit, or transaction account.
- Log on to phone or internet banking provided by your financial institution and select BPAY payments
- Nominate the account you want the contribution to come from (credit card accounts are not permitted)
- Enter the Biller Code shown below and your unique Biller Ref/CRN
- Enter the payment amount and submit the transaction
- Complete and return a Personal Contribution Notice or contact NSF Super to provide details of the transaction, including your Member ID and the date and amount of the transaction
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518
Please note that your financial institution may apply payment limits; payment may take up to 2 days to be received by NSF Super, depending on the cut-off time for your financial institution.
Contributions can also be made by personal cheque, bank cheque or money order made payable to “NSF Super”, with your Member ID written on the reverse side.
Simply post your payment along with a completed Personal Contribution Notice to: