The NSF Super Member Card – Download yours today
We’re keeping super simple, by introducing our NEW Member Card for your smartphone.
The NSF Super Member Card is downloaded to your smartphone through the Wallet (or Passbook) app for iPhone, or PassWallet app for Android, and keeps a range of handy information about your membership in one place.
What’s in a Member Card?
Ever moved jobs and needed to know your NSF Super member number/ID and our details for your new employer?
Handy details stored on the card include:
- Your Member ID
- NSF Super’s USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier) and ABN details
- Our phone and email details
- Links to our website and MemberAccess
- BPAY® Biller Codes and Ref Numbers for personal contributions
How to get the card
For existing members, simply follow this link and enter either the email address or mobile number we have recorded for your account. We’ll then send you a download code via email or SMS.
Just click the code from your phone and your Member Card will then load into the Passbook/Wallet or PassWallet app – simple!
- My smartphone doesn’t have a Passbook/Wallet or PassWallet app.
For iPhone users, the Passbook or Wallet app is loaded onto your phone with other native apps at the time of purchase.
For Android users, you will need to download the PassWallet app from the Play Store before obtaining your NSF Super Member Card
- I don’t have a phone number or email address recorded on my NSF Super account
You can update your details by calling the NSF Super team on 1800 025 241, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through your MemberAccess account
- How do I download the Member Card from an email?
You will simply need to open the email from your smartphone and click the download link.
The Member Card won’t download if you try to click the link from a desktop computer.
- I’m not currently registered for MemberAccess
You don’t need to be registered for MemberAccess to download a NSF Super Member Card.
MemberAccess allows you to manage your super account online. Click here for more details and to register
- I’m having problems downloading my Member Card
Simply call the NSF Super team on 1800 025 241 or email email@example.com for any help you may need