A Money Coach could help
Sooner or later, we’re all going to have a few questions about our super and other finances that we could use a little help with. And while the NSF Super team is committed to making super as simple as possible for our members, sometimes we need to call in the experts!
That’s why we’ve partnered with Link Advice, to provide you with access to their Money Coaches*, who are experts when it comes to helping with your personal financial situation.
How can a Money Coach help?
If you’ve ever wanted to know:
• How much money do I need to retire?
• How long will my money last?
• Could I be doing something more with my super?
• What sort of insurance do I need?
The good news is – these are questions that have been asked before, so you are definitely not alone – and a Money Coach can help you with some answers.
A Money Coach can also help you:
• Choose the right investment option for your circumstances
• Work out how to put more money into your super
• Discover ways to save tax and boost your super savings
• Get ready to retire by converting your super into a pension
Help when you need it
As an extra convenience for our members, most matters can be discussed with a Money Coach over the phone. For more complex matters, you can also receive advice in person at one of Link Advice’s offices.
To get started, simply call the NSF Super team on 1800 025 241 or email email@example.com
And the cost…
As a valued member of NSF Super, we will pay the fees involved the first time you receive advice from a Money Coach^ over the phone. Any additional expense will be discussed with you in advance (and in most cases, some or all of the cost of obtaining advice about your super can be deducted from your NSF Super account).